Sunday, September 4, 2022

Welcome to Erock's Reviews!

 Welcome to my personal review blog! Some of you might have caught wind of my frequent activity on rateyourmusic.com and their subsidiary beta websites, namely the video game-centric Glitchwave. After two years of consistently publishing game reviews, I've decided to expand the presence of my writings to a blog where I will be uploading every review I've done in a format curated specifically to my written content. I will upload every future review to Glitchwave along with this blog simultaneously. With this blog, I hope to capture an audience outside of the RYM community and expand my brand and journalistic presence. 

Disclaimer: All of my reviews contain heavy spoilers for each game, so read at your own discretion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super Mario Kart Review

 (Originally published to Glitchwave on 4/24/2024) [Image from glitchwave.com ] Super Mario Kart Developer: Nintendo Publisher: Nintendo Gen...